TR Haunt

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TR Haunt

Come hangout

+3
NebulaJack
Sleverin
kegs
7 posters

Dude, check out my new thread(s)!

theIllustriousDrGonzo
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together

Dude, check out my new thread(s)! - Page 3 Empty Re: Dude, check out my new thread(s)!

Post by theIllustriousDrGonzo Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:01 am

rkwsuperstar wrote:
    Patch wrote:
    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:So the nudes I took in college for extra money have popped up on the internet.

....Who wants the link.

I found them

Dude, check out my new thread(s)! - Page 3 U4jdBAA

YES!

Bwahahaha, yessssssssssss.
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar
    Achieved rank by cheating

Dude, check out my new thread(s)! - Page 3 Empty Re: Dude, check out my new thread(s)!

Post by rkwsuperstar Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:39 am

James.k.Polk wrote:This was new. I'm sitting in an iHOP restaurant, looking at an article about a London McDonalds getting criticized for decorating a store with graffiti tags, when suddenly my iPad decides to display a full page website advertising nude cam girls.

I'm really glad the waitress didn't pick that moment to walk up on my able.

Blame Timely
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:16 am

This was new. I'm sitting in an iHOP restaurant, looking at an article about a London McDonalds getting criticized for decorating a store with graffiti tags, when suddenly my iPad decides to display a full page website advertising nude cam girls.

I'm really glad the waitress didn't pick that moment to walk up on my able.
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:53 am

Patch wrote:
    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:So the nudes I took in college for extra money have popped up on the internet.

....Who wants the link.

I found them

YES!
    Patch
    Patch

Post by Patch Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:23 am

....Who wants the link.

I found them

James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:01 am

....Who wants the link.

I fear to look, yet I can not turn away.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:25 am

....Who wants the link.

In the immortal words of Doc Holiday as played by Val Kilmer, "I'm yer Huckleberry".
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    theIllustriousDrGonzo

Post by theIllustriousDrGonzo Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:07 am

So the nudes I took in college for extra money have popped up on the internet.

....Who wants the link.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:48 am

All this number crunching of data is doing my head, and I haven't even gotten to the hard part yet. On the plus side, my room mate's got a project for a class that requires making an infographic, so we're collaborating on this.

I'm super tired, because after school I went over to the pizza factory to cover the afternoon shift for my friend who also does the sign waiving. The upshot, is that he needed his afternoon shift covered because he had a job interview. If he gets hired, the hours he won't be out there with the sign open up, and I'm the guy most likely to take them.

Goddamn, I'll be so fucking glad when the term is over.
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:47 pm

James.k.Polk wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:It is 9:30 in the morning and I've already declared this day to be shit.

I'm gonna go ahead and call the whole week shit.

You should come to Dallas. We'll have margaritas or something.

I'll need them. My friend's husband's band plays tomorrow at probably the best live music place in WF. They are opening for another band we all really like. We are driving up for the night. My friend recently ran for a Supesville office and lost the primary. So I already expect that for an hour there I will hear about the "bullshit" that caused her to lose and how she needs a job and then she'll get drunk because she always does and then for an hour back I will hear the same information but in a slurred voice.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:27 pm

rkwsuperstar wrote:It is 9:30 in the morning and I've already declared this day to be shit.

I'm gonna go ahead and call the whole week shit.

You should come to Dallas. We'll have margaritas or something.
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:31 am

It is 9:30 in the morning and I've already declared this day to be shit.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:10 pm

NebulaJack wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    Patch wrote:Heading to Houston. Y'all have a great day

And I have to spend a week working in our store in Dallas on LBJ freeway.

Fun! Interminable traffic! Untrained employees! A store manager there who is basically an imbecile!

Polk's blood pressure... Rising.

Why's that? Are they wanting you to help that store shape up and get better?

Kind of. My district manager is spread pretty thin. And these repair center stores need people who are certified by CPMCI to do service work. And I have a co-manager at my own store so we're actually in a better position than most stores.

But there are issues at this store, like the manager who runs this place took off before I got here at 1:00 and has not come back. He's expecting to be paid like he's here 45 + hours a week, but he isn't. It is pissing me the hell off I tell you whut.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:32 am

James.k.Polk wrote:

Fun! Interminable traffic! Untrained employees! A store manager there who is basically an imbecile!

Why's that? Are they wanting you to help that store shape up and get better?
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:11 am

James.k.Polk wrote:Remind me to tell y'all in broad and generic terms, about a hypothetical cell phone mines employee who was arrested and sits in jail for ALLEGEDLY drugging and sexually assaulting a 17 year old young girl.

Wait... That's pretty much the whole story, minus the detail that said miner is now an ex-employee.

Yikes
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:46 am

Remind me to tell y'all in broad and generic terms, about a hypothetical cell phone mines employee who was arrested and sits in jail for ALLEGEDLY drugging and sexually assaulting a 17 year old young girl.

Wait... That's pretty much the whole story, minus the detail that said miner is now an ex-employee.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:43 am

Patch
    Patch

Post by Patch Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:58 am

Heading to Houston. Y'all have a great day
    Patch
    Patch

Post by Patch Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:09 pm

I'm going to go like all of Gallen's comments. You must nurture the madness or it won't grow.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:05 pm

theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:Polk's arguments:

dogs are better than cats.

Cats are better than Gallen.

Sleestaks don't like dogs

Therefore Gallen does not like mothman.

And if you don't see the logic that TMBG is the greatest band EVER its just because you are not as enlightened as he is.

I care for neither cats nor dogs. And Sleestak love dog.
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    theIllustriousDrGonzo

Post by theIllustriousDrGonzo Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:52 pm

Polk's arguments:

dogs are better than cats.

Cats are better than Gallen.

Sleestaks don't like dogs

Therefore Gallen does not like mothman.

And if you don't see the logic that TMBG is the greatest band EVER its just because you are not as enlightened as he is.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:59 am

James.k.Polk wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    NebulaJack wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:Everyone, I have an announcement.  Gallen has posted THE SOLUTION to illegal immigration, losing jobs overseas, and creating jobs in the USA.  

He doesn't seem to have a solution for how to get to THE SOLUTION.  But he's posted it twice, so it must be important.

Or it could be no one is responding to him and he's repeating himself trying to get attention.

Out of morbid curiosity I'd like to read his wisdom. But I can't find the post on the Facebook.

Post 1 is a response to Citrus King's post about missing John Oliver bash trump because was watching the Oscars.  Then he made his own post about Trump, where he says the only problem with trump is he isn't against the national debt, which is the reason we have illegal immigration....

I'm not seeing his 2nd comment, the one where he writes a paragraph explaining how Trump likes the national debt and the debt is bad because it makes immigrants want to come here and work, and if we got rid of the debt, no immigrants would want to come here to work (I can't remember if it made wages high or low, but whatever).  I guess no one responded and he got mad and deleted it.

I saw that one earlier too, and it seemed like a rather goofy attempt to stir up an economic argument, which I guess didn't happen.

Gallen's arguments:

A is associated with B.

B is associtaed with C.

C is kind of like D.

Therefore A causes M.

And if you don't see the logic of that its just because you are not as enlightened as he is.

He posted something about taking his mom to vote and he wrote out some long explanation he apparently gave her as to why all the candidates sucked but 1, but that Hillary Clinton was going to win because the Democrats and the Republicans were both paying to make sure that happened.  I wanted to ask him why he was even bothering to vote for anyone when he was 100% sure the election was decided by the 2 parties already.  I didn't, because that would mean engaging him in conversation.  

Trashing Gallen is my favorite thing that we do on this forum.

Apparently Gallen is supporting Ted Cruz (for the moment anyway) because he's "not a corporate sell out like the rest"... as though a religious nutter wouldn't be as big a problem too.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:52 am

rkwsuperstar wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    NebulaJack wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:Everyone, I have an announcement.  Gallen has posted THE SOLUTION to illegal immigration, losing jobs overseas, and creating jobs in the USA.  

He doesn't seem to have a solution for how to get to THE SOLUTION.  But he's posted it twice, so it must be important.

Or it could be no one is responding to him and he's repeating himself trying to get attention.

Out of morbid curiosity I'd like to read his wisdom. But I can't find the post on the Facebook.

Post 1 is a response to Citrus King's post about missing John Oliver bash trump because was watching the Oscars.  Then he made his own post about Trump, where he says the only problem with trump is he isn't against the national debt, which is the reason we have illegal immigration....

I'm not seeing his 2nd comment, the one where he writes a paragraph explaining how Trump likes the national debt and the debt is bad because it makes immigrants want to come here and work, and if we got rid of the debt, no immigrants would want to come here to work (I can't remember if it made wages high or low, but whatever).  I guess no one responded and he got mad and deleted it.

I saw that one earlier too, and it seemed like a rather goofy attempt to stir up an economic argument, which I guess didn't happen.

Gallen's arguments:

A is associated with B.

B is associtaed with C.

C is kind of like D.

Therefore A causes M.

And if you don't see the logic of that its just because you are not as enlightened as he is.

He posted something about taking his mom to vote and he wrote out some long explanation he apparently gave her as to why all the candidates sucked but 1, but that Hillary Clinton was going to win because the Democrats and the Republicans were both paying to make sure that happened.  I wanted to ask him why he was even bothering to vote for anyone when he was 100% sure the election was decided by the 2 parties already.  I didn't, because that would mean engaging him in conversation.  

Trashing Gallen is my favorite thing that we do on this forum.
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:20 am

James.k.Polk wrote:
    NebulaJack wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:

Gallen's arguments:

A is associated with B.

B is associtaed with C.

C is kind of like D.

Therefore A causes M.

He posted something about taking his mom to vote and he wrote out some long explanation he apparently gave her as to why all the candidates sucked but 1, but that Hillary Clinton was going to win because the Democrats and the Republicans were both paying to make sure that happened. I wanted to ask him why he was even bothering to vote for anyone when he was 100% sure the election was decided by the 2 parties already. I didn't, because that would mean engaging him in conversation.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:09 am

NebulaJack wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:

Gallen's arguments:

A is associated with B.

B is associtaed with C.

C is kind of like D.

Therefore A causes M.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:03 am