TR Haunt

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TR Haunt

Come hangout

+3
NebulaJack
Sleverin
kegs
7 posters

Dude, check out my new thread(s)!

Patch
    Patch
    Achieved rank by cheating

Dude, check out my new thread(s)! - Page 9 Empty Re: Dude, check out my new thread(s)!

Post by Patch Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:44 pm

kegs wrote:

She's a beauty! Sorta makes me wanna go around town looking for a hostage situation or two. Smile

I've seen your coffee girl collection. I'm sure you know lots about hostage situations Razz
    kegs
    kegs
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together

Dude, check out my new thread(s)! - Page 9 Empty Re: Dude, check out my new thread(s)!

Post by kegs Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:59 am

Patch wrote:
    kegs wrote:
    Is that the remmington sniper?

Yep
    Dude, check out my new thread(s)! - Page 9 KMDtiXM

She's a beauty! Sorta makes me wanna go around town looking for a hostage situation or two. Smile
    Patch
    Patch

Post by Patch Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:32 am

kegs wrote:

Yep
    Dude, check out my new thread(s)! - Page 9 KMDtiXM
    kegs
    kegs

Post by kegs Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:28 am

Patch wrote:Heading to the range tomorrow. I haven't gotten to shoot my new rifle yet. With the weather we have had the last few days, I think it's the perfect time to give it a try.

kegs
    kegs

Post by kegs Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:24 am

James.k.Polk wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    Patch wrote:
    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:

So you are abandoning this place? Hmn..

No. I love it here. Just on my phone it links off to a bunch of crappy apps when I try to load it. So I don't check it much unless I'm at my desk. I moved to the MeWe for different reasons, just figured I'd set up something there since I was there anyway.

I have the same issue when trying to use my phone.  And it starts so fast, I don't get to look for the "desktop version" that polk suggested.  

Yeah you have to click the "show desktop site" button almost as soon as you click the link to the forum.  It takes practice.

Once it takes you to the desktop site, could you not bookmark that so as to have it bring you directly there ?
    Patch
    Patch

Post by Patch Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:27 am

Heading to the range tomorrow. I haven't gotten to shoot my new rifle yet. With the weather we have had the last few days, I think it's the perfect time to give it a try.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:09 am

rkwsuperstar wrote:
    Patch wrote:

No. I love it here. Just on my phone it links off to a bunch of crappy apps when I try to load it. So I don't check it much unless I'm at my desk. I moved to the MeWe for different reasons, just figured I'd set up something there since I was there anyway.

I have the same issue when trying to use my phone.  And it starts so fast, I don't get to look for the "desktop version" that polk suggested.  

Yeah you have to click the "show desktop site" button almost as soon as you click the link to the forum. It takes practice.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Another digital network/hang out spot. OY VEY!

Seriously though, I might take a look, but I'm good with this hood.

Also, new poll is up.

Also also, I put out a cluster blasts of intro messages on OK Cupid yesternight, and I got a reply from one of them. There's a good chance I'll have a date next week.
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:16 am

Patch wrote:

I have the same issue when trying to use my phone. And it starts so fast, I don't get to look for the "desktop version" that polk suggested.
    Patch
    Patch

Post by Patch Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:54 am

James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:03 am

James.k.Polk wrote:
    Sleverin wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:Our maintenance guys are re-painting parts of the building.  They have been painting our hallway for a week.  Plain white, only obstacles are the office doors, they are using paint rollers on flat surfaces, 8 hours a day since last Tuesday.  They haven't painted any door jambs.  One hallway not yet down, 3 more to go.  

I've forgotten what it's like to be at work and not smell paint fumes.

I have a store with an undersized back room, a single bathroom, and a staff of nine who have apparently all synced up their poop schedules.

Wanna trade?

Is that girl who likes to smuggle a pound of weed in her purse on that list?

Woah woah woah, what is this about a purse and a pound of weed?

One of the girls who works for me brought weed into the store in her purse once on a Sunday.  The whole store reeked of it.  Even customers were commenting on the smell.  I couldn't figure out where the smell was coming from so I had to settle for a strongly worded reminder to All my people to about not bringing your goddamm drugs into my store.

You should bought some from her.

If, by "bought some from" you rally mean "fired" then yes.
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    theIllustriousDrGonzo

Post by theIllustriousDrGonzo Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:35 am

Patch wrote:I sent this to everyone here except Sleverin and Keggers. Because I didn't have their contacts. I know Kegs doesn't do FB but this is a no ad's no tracking social site. So the opposite of FB.
    I'm there because FB decided to shut down gun sites for whatever reason.( I won't rant, their site, their choice, but they said they were going to do one thing, then shut down sites that were following their new rules, because guns are bad blah blah.  So several groups are moving to this site.

So I made a Haunt there. Join if you want, It's a open group for now.

https://mewe.com/join/the_haunt_

Patch
    Patch

Post by Patch Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:33 am

I sent this to everyone here except Sleverin and Keggers. Because I didn't have their contacts. I know Kegs doesn't do FB but this is a no ad's no tracking social site. So the opposite of FB.
    I'm there because FB decided to shut down gun sites for whatever reason.( I won't rant, their site, their choice, but they said they were going to do one thing, then shut down sites that were following their new rules, because guns are bad blah blah.  So several groups are moving to this site.

So I made a Haunt there. Join if you want, It's a open group for now.

https://mewe.com/join/the_haunt_
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    theIllustriousDrGonzo

Post by theIllustriousDrGonzo Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:28 am

James.k.Polk wrote:
    Sleverin wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:Our maintenance guys are re-painting parts of the building.  They have been painting our hallway for a week.  Plain white, only obstacles are the office doors, they are using paint rollers on flat surfaces, 8 hours a day since last Tuesday.  They haven't painted any door jambs.  One hallway not yet down, 3 more to go.  

I have a store with an undersized back room, a single bathroom, and a staff of nine who have apparently all synced up their poop schedules.

Wanna trade?

One of the girls who works for me brought weed into the store in her purse once on a Sunday.  The whole store reeked of it.  Even customers were commenting on the smell.  I couldn't figure out where the smell was coming from so I had to settle for a strongly worded reminder to All my people to about not bringing your goddamm drugs into my store.

You should bought some from her.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:22 am

Sleverin wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:

Wanna trade?

One of the girls who works for me brought weed into the store in her purse once on a Sunday. The whole store reeked of it. Even customers were commenting on the smell. I couldn't figure out where the smell was coming from so I had to settle for a strongly worded reminder to All my people to about not bringing your goddamm drugs into my store.
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    theIllustriousDrGonzo

Post by theIllustriousDrGonzo Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:46 am

Sleverin wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:

Wanna trade?

NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:16 am

Patch wrote:I found a new way to annoy Gallen. I am going to send him app invites from random games as often as possible. The ones I found so far allow me to de-select all of you, but if you get one by mistake, just let me know and I won't send that one to him anymore.

Feel free to include me on app invites. Every once in a rare while I discover one that I like.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:12 am

rkwsuperstar wrote:
    NebulaJack wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    NebulaJack wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:I honestly don't really have any good Valentine's memories to share.  I was never very popular with the boys, and the random times I did have a boyfriend, it was usually not around V-Day. There was one bf who insisted we go out, regardless of the fact I didn't want to.  Two hours just to be seated at Chili's, when we got back to his apartment, he made me wait outside on the porch (in the freezing rain) while he went in to light candles.  I was not in a very romantical mood by the time he let me in//

On Sunday I went into an Albertsons store looking for the diet ginger ale I use to make my pink girly sodas.  They were selling plastic containers of rose petals for $9.99.

It was as remains the most ridiculous thing I can imagine. Some poor shlub trudging through the grocery store in a daze, trying to remember the romantic gestures done by the lead actors in romantic comedies... Girls like rose petals on the bed, right? Ten bucks-- what a bargain! She'll put up with my crap for another 365 days, for sure!

Just once, I want to see a movie scene that involves the end of these scenarios. You've made love to your woman in the most beautiful and sensual way, now she's tired and wants to go to sleep, but first you have to clean off the bed while she takes a "post coital shower" a.k.a. "washes off the rose petal and cleans your seed out of her nether regions". Once you're done with that task... or have picked up most of 'em and decide to say "fuck it" to the remaining 5 or six along with the other 8 you didn't spot in the folds of the sheets, you now have to extinguish and put away 3 dozen goddamn candles because the flickering light would make it harder to get to sleep, plus, fire hazard.

So congratulations Valentinian, you've now spent an extra 30 to 45 minutes of your night on a tedious clean up instead of having the bliss of a post coital slumber.

Isn't there a joke or a movie scene where the candle is tipped over by the vigorous activity and hot candle wax drips onto the back of whichever Valentinian happens to be on top at that moment?

There is surely such a moment, but that's one of those "screw ball, it could happen" things in movies that few people seem to actually experience. I want the boring and mundane "this is what happens to pretty much everyone" moment.

It happened in Family Guy, (SPOILER FOR OLD-ASS EPS OF FAMILY GUY) when Stewie thinks he's found his real father but it turns out to be him from the future on vacation in the past.  He sneaks "BACK TO THE FUTURE" with himself and discovers he's a 30 year old virgin who works at...a place like Office Depot, I don't remember the name.  He convinces his future self to hook up with a co-worker, and he lights candles, which then burns down his apartment (after the 30 seconds of sex and 40 minutes of crying).

Fun fact, the original ending of that movie was going to be Adult Stewie realizing that he's a closeted homosexual and that his life would have been better if he'd accepted that long ago, and Baby Stewie carries that revelation with him back into the past.This was when the direct to DVD thing was looking to be the last Family Guy anything they'd ever do. Once Fox started seeing the boost in DVD sales after they licensed the show to Cartoon Network, they started talking about bringing the show back onto the air and it was decided not go with the coming out ending. I think it would have been better to end the show with that moment, but eh, such is life and art.
    Sleverin
    Sleverin
    Here for Keg girls
    Here for Keg girls

Post by Sleverin Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:20 pm

James.k.Polk wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:

Wanna trade?

James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:14 pm

rkwsuperstar wrote:

Wanna trade?
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:57 pm

rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:56 pm

Our maintenance guys are re-painting parts of the building. They have been painting our hallway for a week. Plain white, only obstacles are door, they are using paint rollers on flat surfaces, 8 hours a day since last Tuesday. They haven't painted any door jambs. One hallway not yet down, 3 more to go.

Patch
    Patch

Post by Patch Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:35 pm

rkwsuperstar wrote:My crap bastard group project members should be sending me flowers and balloons.  We got a 92/100 on the research project.  

I'm glad all your work paid off. Now send them a bill, so it pays you.
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:07 pm

My crap bastard group project members should be sending me flowers and balloons. We got a 92/100 on the research project.
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:04 pm

Patch wrote:I found a new way to annoy Gallen. I am going to send him app invites from random games as often as possible. The ones I found so far allow me to de-select all of you, but if you get one by mistake, just let me know and I won't send that one to him anymore.

Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:12 am