TR Haunt

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TR Haunt

Come hangout

2 posters

Poll 5-3-16 Summer Blockbuster Movie Season

Poll

Which summer movies are you planning to see?

[ 1 ]
    Poll 5-3-16 Summer Blockbuster Movie Season Bar_left100%Poll 5-3-16 Summer Blockbuster Movie Season Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Poll 5-3-16 Summer Blockbuster Movie Season Bar_left0%Poll 5-3-16 Summer Blockbuster Movie Season Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

Poll 5-3-16 Summer Blockbuster Movie Season Empty Re: Poll 5-3-16 Summer Blockbuster Movie Season

Post by James.k.Polk Tue May 03, 2016 7:49 pm

I'll see Civil war, and ghostbusters, and really that's all I am aware of or interested in.

NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Poll 5-3-16 Summer Blockbuster Movie Season Empty Poll 5-3-16 Summer Blockbuster Movie Season

Post by NebulaJack Tue May 03, 2016 2:04 pm

Here's a list:
    http://parade.com/469147/hthompson/2016-summer-movie-preview-dont-miss-movies/

For me it's mostly super hero stuff taking up the top priority. I'm stoked for:

-Captain America: Civil War (I've even been thinking of dressing up as Dr. Strange for the even, but I'm undecided).

-X-Men: Apocalypse (Doesn't look as cool as Days of Future Past did, but still lookin' good)

-Suicide Squad (which looks like the most fun movie that DC/WB have on their slate)

-Star Trek Beyond (I've loved the new Trek movies so far, and this one looks like it'll be more fun that Into Darkness)

Things that I'm interested in seeing, but won't go out of my way to see on opening weekend include:

-Ninja Turtles 2 (I liked the first one, despite the hate it got)

-Independence Day 2 (as with Jurassic World 2, I'm a bit leery of whether it'll be a satisfying sequel, so I'll wait for the movie to come out and hear what the general buzz is before I go myself)

-Now You See Me 2 (The first movie was a fun way to spend an afternoon when I saw it a couple years ago, but it's something that I wouldn't mind waiting on until it comes out on dvd.)

Things that I'm morbidly curious about, but don't have high expectations for:

-Ghostbusters (the trailers look awful, and I kinda wanna see if it's as bad as it looks or worse)

-Warcraft (the trailers having looking like a beautiful movie that won't necessarily have a very engaging story.)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:47 pm