TR Haunt

Come hangout


    That Cold Day In July

    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

    Posts : 829
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    That Cold Day In July Empty Re: That Cold Day In July

    Post by NebulaJack on Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:35 pm

    Just a reminder that there's a new topic, I even added one of those old style posts of talking about stuff that I wouldn't mention on facebook.
    Patch
    Patch
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 810
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Lone Star State

    That Cold Day In July Empty Re: That Cold Day In July

    Post by Patch on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:15 am

    World. It was fun. I clocked a between 7 and 10 miles a day walking around all the parks. I didn't get to ride a lot of stuff, but got to most of the ones I wanted to try.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

    Posts : 829
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    That Cold Day In July Empty Re: That Cold Day In July

    Post by NebulaJack on Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:02 pm

    Patch wrote:I had a great summer. Since my wife is a teacher, it was great having her home. We went on a few trips. Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Disney. I also tried Escape rooms. I did a couple over the summer and didn't escape either in time, but had a blast.

    Which Disney? Land or World?
    Patch
    Patch
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 810
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Lone Star State

    That Cold Day In July Empty Re: That Cold Day In July

    Post by Patch on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:32 am

    I had a great summer. Since my wife is a teacher, it was great having her home. We went on a few trips. Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Disney. I also tried Escape rooms. I did a couple over the summer and didn't escape either in time, but had a blast.
    kegs
    kegs
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together

    Posts : 458
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    That Cold Day In July Empty Re: That Cold Day In July

    Post by kegs on Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:23 pm

    NebulaJack wrote:
    Patch wrote:Howdy Jack, Kegs. Summers over. I hope y'all enjoyed yours.

    My summer was pretty good. I only manage to do one thing that wasn't working or relaxing at home, but it was well worth it. During the week of my birthday, I bumped my normal days off from Monday/Tuesday to Thursday/Friday and got two extra days off for Saturday/Sunday, followed by my normal Monday/Tuesday. So, Six Days off in total, 3 of which were spent camping. It was nice to get outdoors and away from it all. I even left my tablet at home and spent a few days not feeling like a rat in a cage by opening up a casual game long enough to activate the daily whatever reward thing that those games do.

    Also, I started a new thread, since it's long overdue.

    Greetings Patch, Jack.

    My summer was good. Nothing extraordinary, spent far too much time in front of the computer screen. I think I've watched youtube tutorial videos from almost every accent on earth. I still feel like John Snow and Sgt. Schultz.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

    Posts : 829
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    That Cold Day In July Empty Re: That Cold Day In July

    Post by NebulaJack on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:52 pm

    Patch wrote:Howdy Jack, Kegs. Summers over. I hope y'all enjoyed yours.

    My summer was pretty good. I only manage to do one thing that wasn't working or relaxing at home, but it was well worth it. During the week of my birthday, I bumped my normal days off from Monday/Tuesday to Thursday/Friday and got two extra days off for Saturday/Sunday, followed by my normal Monday/Tuesday. So, Six Days off in total, 3 of which were spent camping. It was nice to get outdoors and away from it all. I even left my tablet at home and spent a few days not feeling like a rat in a cage by opening up a casual game long enough to activate the daily whatever reward thing that those games do.

    Also, I started a new thread, since it's long overdue.
    Patch
    Patch
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 810
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Lone Star State

    That Cold Day In July Empty Re: That Cold Day In July

    Post by Patch on Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:54 pm

    Howdy Jack, Kegs. Summers over. I hope y'all enjoyed yours.
    kegs
    kegs
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together

    Posts : 458
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    That Cold Day In July Empty Re: That Cold Day In July

    Post by kegs on Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:55 pm

    That Cold Day In July 14013710

    I'd be there.


    NebulaJack wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:Bueller?

    It's probably past time for a new thread, but... would anyone be there?
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

    Posts : 829
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    That Cold Day In July Empty Re: That Cold Day In July

    Post by NebulaJack on Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:27 pm

    rkwsuperstar wrote:Bueller?

    It's probably past time for a new thread, but... would anyone be there?
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : bushes outside Momoa's house

    That Cold Day In July Empty Re: That Cold Day In July

    Post by rkwsuperstar on Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:25 pm

    Bueller?
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : bushes outside Momoa's house

    That Cold Day In July Empty Re: That Cold Day In July

    Post by rkwsuperstar on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:23 am

    kegs wrote:
    NebulaJack wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:Hello, all.  Hope everyone had a nice Independence Day.  Except kegs, who I hope just had a nice Monday.

    Mine was great. I went into work for 3 hours, came home to decompress, watched Preacher with my friends and relaxed all night. I also gotta see some fireworks that were done at the park near my house.

    How bout you?

    Mine was great too, although here we consider it "Look at Those Traitorous Bastards Day".  We gathered around, drank tea and plotted how we would get you people back under the Crown. (It's for your own damn good!) Laughing

    I don't know why you would want us back.

    Mine was ok. PT on Friday, just hung out the rest of the week. I did go to Walmart with my mom and was able to push the cart through the whole store (using it as my "cane"). So that's good news. Monday was a work holiday, and I slept in a little and did some laundry.
    kegs
    kegs
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together

    Posts : 458
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    That Cold Day In July Empty Re: That Cold Day In July

    Post by kegs on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:26 pm

    NebulaJack wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:Hello, all.  Hope everyone had a nice Independence Day.  Except kegs, who I hope just had a nice Monday.

    Mine was great. I went into work for 3 hours, came home to decompress, watched Preacher with my friends and relaxed all night. I also gotta see some fireworks that were done at the park near my house.

    How bout you?

    Mine was great too, although here we consider it "Look at Those Traitorous Bastards Day". We gathered around, drank tea and plotted how we would get you people back under the Crown. (It's for your own damn good!) Laughing
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

    Posts : 829
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    That Cold Day In July Empty Re: That Cold Day In July

    Post by NebulaJack on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:52 am

    rkwsuperstar wrote:Hello, all.  Hope everyone had a nice Independence Day.  Except kegs, who I hope just had a nice Monday.

    Mine was great. I went into work for 3 hours, came home to decompress, watched Preacher with my friends and relaxed all night. I also gotta see some fireworks that were done at the park near my house.

    How bout you?
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : bushes outside Momoa's house

    That Cold Day In July Empty Re: That Cold Day In July

    Post by rkwsuperstar on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:41 am

    Hello, all. Hope everyone had a nice Independence Day. Except kegs, who I hope just had a nice Monday.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

    Posts : 829
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    That Cold Day In July Empty That Cold Day In July

    Post by NebulaJack on Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:43 am

    New month, new thread, with a song referenced in the title.

    Sponsored content

    That Cold Day In July Empty Re: That Cold Day In July

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri May 24, 2019 10:40 am