TR Haunt

Come hangout


    NebsyThread

    Share
    avatar
    rkwsuperstar
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : bushes outside Momoa's house

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by rkwsuperstar on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:55 pm

    James.k.Polk wrote:Please help.

    I'm feeling inspirationless and I need an idea for something to draw.

    How about me in a hospital bed thinking how hot my doctors are?
    avatar
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

    Posts : 829
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by NebulaJack on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:36 pm

    James.k.Polk wrote:Please help.

    I'm feeling inspirationless and I need an idea for something to draw.

    A grey alien, a moth man and a sleestak in a potato eating contest.
    avatar
    James.k.Polk
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1094
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Zeta reticuli

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by James.k.Polk on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:30 pm

    Please help.

    I'm feeling inspirationless and I need an idea for something to draw.
    avatar
    James.k.Polk
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1094
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Zeta reticuli

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by James.k.Polk on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:26 pm

    Patch wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:

    i should be fine. the issue is going to be cost.  i don't know what bills i may have that insurance won't cover. plus buying a new car. so i may not be able to afford to come.

    I was just making n X-men joke. Totally understandable if you can't. I would be willing to pitch in for you to be there.

    Day one. You swing by Euless, pick me up. We drive to supesville, pick up Arkay. Deliver her to an undisclosed location near the con. Day two. We all attend said con, beer afterwards. Day three stick Arkay on bus back to supesville.

    Just kidding about the bus thing.
    avatar
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

    Posts : 829
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by NebulaJack on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:02 pm

    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:

    We may have to wheel her around at the con. Think we can talk her into shaving her head and we can go as the X-men Smile Smile

    Well I been a little worried about that.  I didn't want to mention it because I didn't want her to think my concern was just about how her accident affected my plans.  

    Arky you think you'll be in condition to walk around the con in June?

    i should be fine. the issue is going to be cost.  i don't know what bills i may have that insurance won't cover. plus buying a new car. so i may not be able to afford to come.[/quote]

    If you're able to make it to the con, and still using a wheel chair, you could shave your head or wear a skin cap and we could say that you're Charles Xavier's twin sister Cassandra Nova.
    avatar
    Patch
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 810
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Lone Star State

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by Patch on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:37 pm

    rkwsuperstar wrote:

    i should be fine. the issue is going to be cost.  i don't know what bills i may have that insurance won't cover. plus buying a new car. so i may not be able to afford to come.

    I was just making n X-men joke. Totally understandable if you can't. I would be willing to pitch in for you to be there.
    avatar
    rkwsuperstar
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : bushes outside Momoa's house

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by rkwsuperstar on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:03 pm

    James.k.Polk wrote:

    We may have to wheel her around at the con. Think we can talk her into shaving her head and we can go as the X-men Smile Smile

    Well I been a little worried about that.  I didn't want to mention it because I didn't want her to think my concern was just about how her accident affected my plans.  

    Arky you think you'll be in condition to walk around the con in June?
    [/quote]

    i should be fine. the issue is going to be cost. i don't know what bills i may have that insurance won't cover. plus buying a new car. so i may not be able to afford to come.
    avatar
    James.k.Polk
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1094
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Zeta reticuli

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by James.k.Polk on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:00 pm



    We may have to wheel her around at the con. Think we can talk her into shaving her head and we can go as the X-men Smile Smile [/quote]

    Well I been a little worried about that. I didn't want to mention it because I didn't want her to think my concern was just about how her accident affected my plans.

    Arky you think you'll be in condition to walk around the con in June?
    avatar
    Patch
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 810
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Lone Star State

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by Patch on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:53 pm

    James.k.Polk wrote:

    This is slightly more than "fractured arm and broke leg in a car wreck"

    I'm so glad you are mending.  If you are having muscle cramps you might try a calcium/magnesium/zinc supplement.  My BP pills occasionally cause me leg cramps in the night and my doctor recommended a supplement to prevent it.

    Also eat bananas (if you can stand those disgusting things. Personally I have to dip them in chocolate pudding or something to deal with them.)

    We may have to wheel her around at the con. Think we can talk her into shaving her head and we can go as the X-men Smile Smile
    avatar
    James.k.Polk
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1094
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Zeta reticuli

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by James.k.Polk on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:49 pm

    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    Patch wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:Hi, all. Nothing new to report. Starting to get leg cramps and muscle spasms as the numbness wears off, from the damage the bones did while floating around in there.  So not sleeping well, since that keeps me awake.  But other than that, i feel pretty good.  Next week i go back, get a different cast for the hand, maybe let my fingers out, maybe get a different brace for the knee cap, might be easier to get up.  Much excitement.

    Just glad you are okay. I probably missed the story on the FB side. What happened?

    car accident.  i imagine my car is totaled, waiting to hear.  broke my right femur in 2 places, got a rod implanted, so that's healed beyond the staples. my kneecap has a hairline frac. full weight bearing, but can't bend knee, which makes it hard to get up.  hairline frac in left hand, just under knuckle of pointer finger. no weight on hand, but can put weight on arm.  my walker has a bracket thing, i lay my forearm on it, strap it down, and lean on forearm to move leg.

    This is slightly more than "fractured arm and broke leg in a car wreck"

    I'm so glad you are mending. If you are having muscle cramps you might try a calcium/magnesium/zinc supplement. My BP pills occasionally cause me leg cramps in the night and my doctor recommended a supplement to prevent it.

    Also eat bananas (if you can stand those disgusting things. Personally I have to dip them in chocolate pudding or something to deal with them.)
    avatar
    Patch
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 810
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Lone Star State

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by Patch on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:43 pm

    rkwsuperstar wrote:


    car accident.  i imagine my car is totaled, waiting to hear.  broke my right femur in 2 places, got a rod implanted, so that's healed beyond the staples. my kneecap has a hairline frac. full weight bearing, but can't bend knee, which makes it hard to get up.  hairline frac in left hand, just under knuckle of pointer finger. no weight on hand, but can put weight on arm.  my walker has a bracket thing, i lay my forearm on it, strap it down, and lean on forearm to move leg.

    Wow I heard it was a car wreck and you had broken a bone, didn't know it was that bad. How did you wreck? How long are you going to be laid up?
    avatar
    rkwsuperstar
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : bushes outside Momoa's house

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by rkwsuperstar on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:38 pm

    Patch wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:Hi, all. Nothing new to report. Starting to get leg cramps and muscle spasms as the numbness wears off, from the damage the bones did while floating around in there.  So not sleeping well, since that keeps me awake.  But other than that, i feel pretty good.  Next week i go back, get a different cast for the hand, maybe let my fingers out, maybe get a different brace for the knee cap, might be easier to get up.  Much excitement.

    Just glad you are okay. I probably missed the story on the FB side. What happened?

    car accident. i imagine my car is totaled, waiting to hear. broke my right femur in 2 places, got a rod implanted, so that's healed beyond the staples. my kneecap has a hairline frac. full weight bearing, but can't bend knee, which makes it hard to get up. hairline frac in left hand, just under knuckle of pointer finger. no weight on hand, but can put weight on arm. my walker has a bracket thing, i lay my forearm on it, strap it down, and lean on forearm to move leg.
    avatar
    Patch
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 810
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Lone Star State

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by Patch on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:24 pm

    rkwsuperstar wrote:Hi, all. Nothing new to report. Starting to get leg cramps and muscle spasms as the numbness wears off, from the damage the bones did while floating around in there.  So not sleeping well, since that keeps me awake.  But other than that, i feel pretty good.  Next week i go back, get a different cast for the hand, maybe let my fingers out, maybe get a different brace for the knee cap, might be easier to get up.  Much excitement.

    Just glad you are okay. I probably missed the story on the FB side. What happened?
    avatar
    rkwsuperstar
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : bushes outside Momoa's house

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by rkwsuperstar on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:09 pm

    Hi, all. Nothing new to report. Starting to get leg cramps and muscle spasms as the numbness wears off, from the damage the bones did while floating around in there. So not sleeping well, since that keeps me awake. But other than that, i feel pretty good. Next week i go back, get a different cast for the hand, maybe let my fingers out, maybe get a different brace for the knee cap, might be easier to get up. Much excitement.
    avatar
    Patch
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 810
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Lone Star State

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by Patch on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:20 am

    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:Heading out around nine am for the backpacking trip. Weather is looking fantastic, except we're supposed to get hit with storms Thursday afternoon/night so that will be an interesting/scary experience..I should be home Friday sometime. Wish me luck.

    Have fun and stay dry
    avatar
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together

    Posts : 435
    Join date : 2015-05-27
    Age : 35
    Location : Slugger City.

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by theIllustriousDrGonzo on Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:53 am

    Heading out around nine am for the backpacking trip. Weather is looking fantastic, except we're supposed to get hit with storms Thursday afternoon/night so that will be an interesting/scary experience..I should be home Friday sometime. Wish me luck.
    avatar
    Patch
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 810
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Lone Star State

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by Patch on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:25 am

    NebulaJack wrote:New Poll is up.

    Also, Patch, Thanks for the writing section. I'm having a blast with it.

    Me too
    avatar
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

    Posts : 829
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by NebulaJack on Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:36 am

    New Poll is up.

    Also, Patch, Thanks for the writing section. I'm having a blast with it.
    avatar
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together

    Posts : 435
    Join date : 2015-05-27
    Age : 35
    Location : Slugger City.

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by theIllustriousDrGonzo on Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:16 am

    NebulaJack wrote:
    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:Good day children. It's the first day of spring. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

    First day my ass. Nature gives not a fuck about calendars.

    Hey, you settle down.
    avatar
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

    Posts : 829
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by NebulaJack on Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:11 am

    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:Good day children. It's the first day of spring. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

    First day my ass. Nature gives not a fuck about calendars.
    avatar
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together

    Posts : 435
    Join date : 2015-05-27
    Age : 35
    Location : Slugger City.

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by theIllustriousDrGonzo on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:39 am

    Good day children. It's the first day of spring. Hope everyone had a good weekend.
    avatar
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

    Posts : 829
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by NebulaJack on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:08 am

    Patch wrote:

    Freakin' SWEET!
    avatar
    Patch
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 810
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Lone Star State

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by Patch on Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:36 pm

    avatar
    Sleverin
    Here for Keg girls
    Here for Keg girls

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2015-11-30

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by Sleverin on Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:49 am

    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:Hello children. Busy couple of weeks coming up. Going on a four day backpacking trip for a friends birthday this Tuesday, then that Friday I have family coming in town for the weekend, then a week off, then lady friend from Boise is coming into town for the week for my birthday. We're going to Botcon and the Gorge and maybe a local show, other than that I'll just be showing her the sights around Louisville. Exciting way to begin the Spring.

    Pack condoms for the con. That's like a nerdy super aphordisiac. Even schlubs like me get hit on at conventions. Its very disorienting by the way when women start making aggressive sexual advances towards you when you're used to them just completely ignoring you.
    avatar
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

    Posts : 829
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by NebulaJack on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:13 am

    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:Hello children. Busy couple of weeks coming up. Going on a four day backpacking trip for a friends birthday this Tuesday, then that Friday I have family coming in town for the weekend, then a week off, then lady friend from Boise is coming into town for the week for my birthday. We're going to Botcon and the Gorge and maybe a local show, other than that I'll just be showing her the sights around Louisville. Exciting way to begin the Spring.

    Nice. Sounds like a blast.

    Sponsored content

    Re: NebsyThread

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:26 am