TR Haunt

Come hangout


    New Haunt for Polk

    Share
    avatar
    kegs
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together

    Posts : 458
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by kegs on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:56 pm

    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:
    that all looks fantastic, minus the normal oysters...

    At least they're not prairie oysters.
    avatar
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together

    Posts : 435
    Join date : 2015-05-27
    Age : 35
    Location : Slugger City.

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by theIllustriousDrGonzo on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:42 pm

    James.k.Polk wrote:
    Patch wrote:Not sure why that posted twice but once again u
    I'll blame the Rita's
    What's for dinner?

    Crawfish stuffed cheesy bread

    And bacon and pepper jack cheeses stuffed oysters

    To quote Arkay....


    "ick."

    that all looks fantastic, minus the normal oysters...
    avatar
    James.k.Polk
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1094
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Zeta reticuli

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by James.k.Polk on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:58 pm

    Patch wrote:Not sure why that posted twice but once again u
    I'll blame the Rita's
    What's for dinner?

    Crawfish stuffed cheesy bread

    And bacon and pepper jack cheeses stuffed oysters

    To quote Arkay....


    "ick."
    avatar
    Patch
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 810
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Lone Star State

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by Patch on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:31 pm

    Not sure why that posted twice but once again u
    I'll blame the Rita's
    What's for dinner?

    Crawfish stuffed cheesy bread

    And bacon and pepper jack cheeses stuffed oysters
    avatar
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

    Posts : 829
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by NebulaJack on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:51 pm

    I added a poll thingy for you guys.
    avatar
    kegs
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together

    Posts : 458
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by kegs on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:45 pm

    Patch wrote:My kinda place

    avatar
    Patch
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 810
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Lone Star State

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by Patch on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:38 pm

    My kinda place
    avatar
    rkwsuperstar
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : bushes outside Momoa's house

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by rkwsuperstar on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:48 pm

    NebulaJack wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    NebulaJack wrote:
    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:Good afternoon all. My friends wife is going on her first solo 4 day camping trip today. She just left here with a bunch of my gear. I hope she doesn't get eaten by a bear/mountain lion...Also, it's been a while since Patch has made a poll. The last one I did everyone ignored. Boo..

    Poll? We do polls heres?

    If you click the Home tab, it takes you to all the open topics or whatever they are called.  There is a useless poll of the day.

    Just checked, and it looks like there hasn't been a new one since the end of last month.

    Yea, I think Gonzo had the last one, maybe 2 weeks ago, about Patch not coming to Comic Con
    avatar
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

    Posts : 829
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by NebulaJack on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:39 pm

    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    NebulaJack wrote:
    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:Good afternoon all. My friends wife is going on her first solo 4 day camping trip today. She just left here with a bunch of my gear. I hope she doesn't get eaten by a bear/mountain lion...Also, it's been a while since Patch has made a poll. The last one I did everyone ignored. Boo..

    Poll? We do polls heres?

    If you click the Home tab, it takes you to all the open topics or whatever they are called.  There is a useless poll of the day.

    Just checked, and it looks like there hasn't been a new one since the end of last month.
    avatar
    rkwsuperstar
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : bushes outside Momoa's house

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by rkwsuperstar on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:35 pm

    NebulaJack wrote:
    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:Good afternoon all. My friends wife is going on her first solo 4 day camping trip today. She just left here with a bunch of my gear. I hope she doesn't get eaten by a bear/mountain lion...Also, it's been a while since Patch has made a poll. The last one I did everyone ignored. Boo..

    Poll? We do polls heres?

    If you click the Home tab, it takes you to all the open topics or whatever they are called. There is a useless poll of the day.
    avatar
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

    Posts : 829
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by NebulaJack on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:33 pm

    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:Good afternoon all. My friends wife is going on her first solo 4 day camping trip today. She just left here with a bunch of my gear. I hope she doesn't get eaten by a bear/mountain lion...Also, it's been a while since Patch has made a poll. The last one I did everyone ignored. Boo..

    Poll? We do polls heres?
    avatar
    rkwsuperstar
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : bushes outside Momoa's house

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by rkwsuperstar on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:50 pm

    kegs wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:My coworker sucks and I'm out of patience for her.  I need a beer.
    Take this. It's close enough and will help you out more.

    avatar
    kegs
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together

    Posts : 458
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by kegs on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:36 pm

    rkwsuperstar wrote:My coworker sucks and I'm out of patience for her.  I need a beer.
    Take this. It's close enough and will help you out more.
    avatar
    rkwsuperstar
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : bushes outside Momoa's house

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by rkwsuperstar on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:09 pm

    My coworker sucks and I'm out of patience for her. I need a beer.
    avatar
    kegs
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together

    Posts : 458
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by kegs on Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:25 pm

    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:Good afternoon all. My friends wife is going on her first solo 4 day camping trip today. She just left here with a bunch of my gear. I hope she doesn't get eaten by a bear/mountain lion...Also, it's been a while since Patch has made a poll. The last one I did everyone ignored. Boo..

    Excuse me?  I voted.

    Was it the speed dating thing?  Cause I voted on that too.  

    His was about Patch

    I voted. I'm a good haunt citizen.
    avatar
    rkwsuperstar
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : bushes outside Momoa's house

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by rkwsuperstar on Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:06 pm

    James.k.Polk wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:Good afternoon all. My friends wife is going on her first solo 4 day camping trip today. She just left here with a bunch of my gear. I hope she doesn't get eaten by a bear/mountain lion...Also, it's been a while since Patch has made a poll. The last one I did everyone ignored. Boo..

    Excuse me?  I voted.

    Was it the speed dating thing?  Cause I voted on that too.  

    His was about Patch
    avatar
    James.k.Polk
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1094
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Zeta reticuli

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by James.k.Polk on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:53 pm

    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:Good afternoon all. My friends wife is going on her first solo 4 day camping trip today. She just left here with a bunch of my gear. I hope she doesn't get eaten by a bear/mountain lion...Also, it's been a while since Patch has made a poll. The last one I did everyone ignored. Boo..

    Excuse me?  I voted.

    Was it the speed dating thing? Cause I voted on that too.
    avatar
    rkwsuperstar
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : bushes outside Momoa's house

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by rkwsuperstar on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:11 pm

    theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:Good afternoon all. My friends wife is going on her first solo 4 day camping trip today. She just left here with a bunch of my gear. I hope she doesn't get eaten by a bear/mountain lion...Also, it's been a while since Patch has made a poll. The last one I did everyone ignored. Boo..

    Excuse me? I voted.
    avatar
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together

    Posts : 435
    Join date : 2015-05-27
    Age : 35
    Location : Slugger City.

    this is the fifth time I've posted this.

    Post by theIllustriousDrGonzo on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:01 pm

    Good afternoon all. My friends wife is going on her first solo 4 day camping trip today. She just left here with a bunch of my gear. I hope she doesn't get eaten by a bear/mountain lion...Also, it's been a while since Patch has made a poll. The last one I did everyone ignored. Boo..
    avatar
    Patch
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 810
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Lone Star State

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by Patch on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:53 am

    I was wrong last night. I'll blame it on the Rita's.
    I cashed $630 at the wheel. Hoping for more.
    avatar
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

    Posts : 829
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by NebulaJack on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:15 am

    I've been up all night, so I'm gonna get some sleep and then figure out what to do with the rest of my day off. Later guys.
    avatar
    Patch
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 810
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Lone Star State

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by Patch on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:27 am

    James.k.Polk wrote:

    Patch is incapable of anger.  You could pinch him in the nose and he*might* compliment you on your fighting skills.

    I am unwilling,  however,  to test this idea.

    I assume any hit to my face would probably be an improvment.
    avatar
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

    Posts : 829
    Join date : 2015-05-27

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by NebulaJack on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:23 am

    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    kegs wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    kegs wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    kegs wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    Then my policy of always being a little sorry about something has failed to pay off.

    You almost sound Canadian.

    But how do you know for certain that I'm female?
    What? No, no I was talking to Polk.

    Yes, but your little tag under your picture says you know I'm a female.

    I probably shouldn't have put my question as a reply

    Well that's new. I have no idea who switched it. It wasn't me. I only suspect you're female.

    I like to mysterious. Keep 'em guessing.

    I also like to mysterious. But I usually end up aloofing.
    avatar
    rkwsuperstar
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : bushes outside Momoa's house

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by rkwsuperstar on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:20 am

    kegs wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    kegs wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:
    kegs wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    Then my policy of always being a little sorry about something has failed to pay off.

    You almost sound Canadian.

    But how do you know for certain that I'm female?
    What? No, no I was talking to Polk.

    Yes, but your little tag under your picture says you know I'm a female.

    I probably shouldn't have put my question as a reply

    Well that's new. I have no idea who switched it. It wasn't me. I only suspect you're female.

    I like to mysterious. Keep 'em guessing.
    avatar
    James.k.Polk
    Achieved rank by cheating
    Achieved rank by cheating

    Posts : 1094
    Join date : 2015-05-26
    Location : Zeta reticuli

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by James.k.Polk on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:19 am

    kegs wrote:Note to self: Never get Patch drunk and angry.

    Patch is incapable of anger. You could pinch him in the nose and he*might* compliment you on your fighting skills.

    I am unwilling, however, to test this idea.

    Sponsored content

    Re: New Haunt for Polk

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:42 am