TR Haunt

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TR Haunt

Come hangout

4 posters

Poll 12-8-15 Xmas special showdown!

Poll

Which is the best Christmas special?

[ 2 ]
    Poll 12-8-15 Xmas special showdown! Bar_left50%Poll 12-8-15 Xmas special showdown! Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Poll 12-8-15 Xmas special showdown! Bar_left0%Poll 12-8-15 Xmas special showdown! Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Poll 12-8-15 Xmas special showdown! Bar_left50%Poll 12-8-15 Xmas special showdown! Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk
    Achieved rank by cheating

Poll 12-8-15 Xmas special showdown! Empty Re: Poll 12-8-15 Xmas special showdown!

Post by James.k.Polk Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:47 am

Patch wrote:Charlie is far too depressing for me. He has terrible friends and a dog with more personality. It's hard to see someone with a heart get kicked around for an hour (or an hour and half depending on how much the network wants to milk it with commercials) then have a dog teach all the kids how to be a good human being.

The Grinch is cute and one I like much better than Charlie Brown, but Rudolph is my favorite. Why? Bumbles of course.

As someone who tends to get depressed at this time of year, this is exactly the reason I prefer Charlie Brown.. Plus, as discussed before, I kind of always felt a kinship with Charlie.
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Poll 12-8-15 Xmas special showdown! Empty Re: Poll 12-8-15 Xmas special showdown!

Post by rkwsuperstar Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:37 am

I enjoy them all, but I'll pick Rudolph and the other stop-motion ones. Nestor the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey. Santa Clause is Coming to Town. The Year Without a Santa Clause (love the Heat Miser and Snow Miser). I just love stop-motion done well.
    Patch
    Patch

Post by Patch Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:45 am

Charlie is far too depressing for me. He has terrible friends and a dog with more personality. It's hard to see someone with a heart get kicked around for an hour (or an hour and half depending on how much the network wants to milk it with commercials) then have a dog teach all the kids how to be a good human being.

The Grinch is cute and one I like much better than Charlie Brown, but Rudolph is my favorite. Why? Bumbles of course.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:42 pm

James.k.Polk wrote:I was torn between Charlie Brown and The Grinch.  Then I remembered that the grinch doesn't make me cry.

Charlie Brown's always been the more sympatheticizable character.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:18 pm

I was torn between Charlie Brown and The Grinch. Then I remembered that the grinch doesn't make me cry.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Poll 12-8-15 Xmas special showdown! Empty Poll 12-8-15 Xmas special showdown!

Post by NebulaJack Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:49 pm

I'm not including an option for "other" this time, because all other specials are of a lesser tier.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:04 am