TR Haunt

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TR Haunt

Come hangout

4 posters

Poll 11-4-15 Games and Gratitude

Poll

What games are you grateful for having played this year?

[ 0 ]
    Poll 11-4-15 Games and Gratitude  Bar_left0%Poll 11-4-15 Games and Gratitude  Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Poll 11-4-15 Games and Gratitude  Bar_left100%Poll 11-4-15 Games and Gratitude  Bar_right [100%] 

Total Votes: 2
    kegs
    kegs
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together

Poll 11-4-15 Games and Gratitude  Empty Re: Poll 11-4-15 Games and Gratitude

Post by kegs Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:45 am

kegs wrote:besides Poker and a few old video games, I don't think I've played anything. I did buy Exploding Kittens but haven't had a chance to play it yet.

We played Exploding Kittens on sunday.  Good game.  I may be investing the in the expansion pack.
    Also played a game called "We Didn't Playtest This At All", which was alright but really need some playtesting or alchohol.
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar
    Achieved rank by cheating

Post by rkwsuperstar Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:22 pm

We played cards against humanity online, with other haunters. Was that in 2015? I can't remember. But I enjoyed one more place we could interact outside of the site.
    kegs
    kegs

Post by kegs Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:40 pm

besides Poker and a few old video games, I don't think I've played anything. I did buy Exploding Kittens but haven't had a chance to play it yet.
    Patch
    Patch

Post by Patch Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:40 am

I haven't played many games this year. My son and I did play a few rounds of Left 4 Dead on Halloween, just to set the mood. lol
    I thought about getting fallout 4 on my computer, but my graphics card doesn't meet the minimum requirements. I priced getting one that would work, but they are stupid expensive, for something I'd play off and on. My son's are getting it for their Xboxes so I'll probably try it out at some time.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:45 pm

My answer would be Lil-Alchemist and My Singing Monsters, which are both mobile games that I discovered after getting an android tablet this year. They're fun and rewarding even for a free player that doesn't want to spend money.

The creators of My Singing Monsters are really great at customer service, back in the summer, their servers went down for half a day or so (it's a game that requires a constant internet connection), and when they came back up, players were given 50 gems (in game currency that takes a long time to get through normal play) for their trouble.

The company behind Lil-Alchemist has an active presence on their web forum, and are open to suggestions and criticisms from players. Their company rep that responds to users is a warm and friendly guy who does the job well.

It's nice to see game devs foster good will amongst their players.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Poll 11-4-15 Games and Gratitude  Empty Poll 11-4-15 Games and Gratitude

Post by NebulaJack Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:34 pm

Once again, list your own specific answers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:15 am