TR Haunt

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TR Haunt

Come hangout

+2
kegs
James.k.Polk
6 posters

boo to you.

rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar
    Achieved rank by cheating

boo to you. - Page 4 Empty Re: boo to you.

Post by rkwsuperstar Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:29 am

Patch wrote:Morning Ghosts and Ghouls

Supes, I was contemplating getting Starz so I could watch the Evil Dead series, but have held off. I already have HBO and Cinemax. Now that Strike Back has ended, I might dump Cinemax and switch.

Here is your morning scare. The song sounds like something that should have been in that BioShock game.

I forgot Da Vinci's Demons was on Starz. I saw the first few eps when I got Starz on a free preview and I liked it. Also Black Sails, which seems like my kind of show.
    Patch
    Patch

Post by Patch Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:03 am

Morning Ghosts and Ghouls

Supes, I was contemplating getting Starz so I could watch the Evil Dead series, but have held off. I already have HBO and Cinemax. Now that Strike Back has ended, I might dump Cinemax and switch.

Here is your morning scare. The song sounds like something that should have been in that BioShock game.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:27 pm

NebulaJack wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    NebulaJack wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:I felt bad for this lady who was in my store today.  she came in with an old-fashioned non-smart phone she said was having problems.  The phone was probably a 6 year old model.  What I could understand she said was that she had a flip phone and then someone swapped it for this one and she didn't like it. (among other issues-- like a loud screeching sound she said would happen when she made calls)

How long have you had the phone?
    ---I don't know

Okay, well did you get it here?
     ---I don't remember

she could rattle off a list of complaints about it-- the screech, that her hands are basically numb and she therefore cannot slide the slider mechanism to open it, that she needed a lanyard to attach it to her wrist etc and so forth...

We couldn't duplicate any of the problems she was telling us and she kept telling us we were calling her a liar, which we were not.  We simply have to see the issue happen to have any idea how to fix it.  (She just wanted us to replace her phone at our cost without verification of a problem)

I told you all that to tell you this.  I believe she is a crazy old cat lady.  There was a picture of her cats as her phone wallpaper.  And ever since I touched her phone my eyes, face, and scalp have been itching like I am having a histamine attack.  Anyway with this pointless story I am off to take a quick shower.  Hope  it helps.

When a customer service experience is so bad you need to shower afterwards, that's a helluva thing. That's gotta be a new milestone of some kind.

Hope you feel better afterwards.

I might not have explained that I developed an allergy to cat dander after I stopped having a cat of my own.  Every time I go up to my mom's house I'm miserable.  Generally iItake a hotel room when iI need toovernight tto overnight here.

I figured the reaction was from cat allergies, but I couldn't resist a good joke.

Actually I remember now my boss and I went to lunch. When we drive back from olive garden she spritzed herself with cheapo perfume. When I told her that perfumes bother me she sprayed my arm. That's probably the real cause if the irritation.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:25 pm

theIllustriousDrGonzo wrote:Good evening children. haven't been around much lately due to things being hectic with both jobs, on top of getting ready for Halloween. I hope everyone is happy, well and getting laid and enjoying and making the most of life the best we can.

I'm achieving 3/4 of that list of hopes. That's good right?
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:24 pm

James.k.Polk wrote:
    NebulaJack wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:I felt bad for this lady who was in my store today.  she came in with an old-fashioned non-smart phone she said was having problems.  The phone was probably a 6 year old model.  What I could understand she said was that she had a flip phone and then someone swapped it for this one and she didn't like it. (among other issues-- like a loud screeching sound she said would happen when she made calls)

---I don't know

---I don't remember

she could rattle off a list of complaints about it-- the screech, that her hands are basically numb and she therefore cannot slide the slider mechanism to open it, that she needed a lanyard to attach it to her wrist etc and so forth...

We couldn't duplicate any of the problems she was telling us and she kept telling us we were calling her a liar, which we were not.  We simply have to see the issue happen to have any idea how to fix it.  (She just wanted us to replace her phone at our cost without verification of a problem)

I told you all that to tell you this.  I believe she is a crazy old cat lady.  There was a picture of her cats as her phone wallpaper.  And ever since I touched her phone my eyes, face, and scalp have been itching like I am having a histamine attack.  Anyway with this pointless story I am off to take a quick shower.  Hope  it helps.

When a customer service experience is so bad you need to shower afterwards, that's a helluva thing. That's gotta be a new milestone of some kind.

I might not have explained that I developed an allergy to cat dander after I stopped having a cat of my own.  Every time I go up to my mom's house I'm miserable.  Generally iItake a hotel room when iI need toovernight tto overnight here.

I figured the reaction was from cat allergies, but I couldn't resist a good joke.
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    theIllustriousDrGonzo
    Believes Timely and Gonzo are meant to be together

Post by theIllustriousDrGonzo Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:22 pm

Good evening children. haven't been around much lately due to things being hectic with both jobs, on top of getting ready for Halloween. I hope everyone is happy, well and getting laid and enjoying and making the most of life the best we can.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:06 pm

NebulaJack wrote:

---I don't know

---I don't remember

I might not have explained that I developed an allergy to cat dander after I stopped having a cat of my own. Every time I go up to my mom's house I'm miserable. Generally iItake a hotel room when iI need toovernight tto overnight here.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:03 pm

---I don't know

---I don't remember

James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:48 pm

I felt bad for this lady who was in my store today. she came in with an old-fashioned non-smart phone she said was having problems. The phone was probably a 6 year old model. What I could understand she said was that she had a flip phone and then someone swapped it for this one and she didn't like it. (among other issues-- like a loud screeching sound she said would happen when she made calls)

---I don't know

---I don't remember

We couldn't duplicate any of the problems she was telling us and she kept telling us we were calling her a liar, which we were not. We simply have to see the issue happen to have any idea how to fix it. (She just wanted us to replace her phone at our cost without verification of a problem)

I told you all that to tell you this. I believe she is a crazy old cat lady. There was a picture of her cats as her phone wallpaper. And ever since I touched her phone my eyes, face, and scalp have been itching like I am having a histamine attack. Anyway with this pointless story I am off to take a quick shower. Hope it helps.
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:56 pm

NebulaJack wrote:
    rkwsuperstar wrote:I broke down and ordered Starz.  Since I already have HBO, i could bundle it for $5 off, so it's less than $10//month to add it, so I decided it was a good deal.  Now I can watch Ash vs. the Evil Dead and all the other Starz stuff-you know, in all my free time.  I'm behind on damn near everything except Supergirl.

As a bonus, when American Gods hits Starz, you'll be able to watch that too!

There is so much on there to watch, I just couldn't bring myself to order it.  It's $14, and I already pay for HBO, which is high, and encore and epix which are cheap-o.  But that $5 savings was enough, I guess.  What the hell, I live in the sticks, it's not like I have anything else to do most of the time.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:55 pm

New poll is up.
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:54 pm

rkwsuperstar wrote:I broke down and ordered Starz.  Since I already have HBO, i could bundle it for $5 off, so it's less than $10//month to add it, so I decided it was a good deal.  Now I can watch Ash vs. the Evil Dead and all the other Starz stuff-you know, in all my free time.  I'm behind on damn near everything except Supergirl.

As a bonus, when American Gods hits Starz, you'll be able to watch that too!
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:51 pm

I broke down and ordered Starz. Since I already have HBO, i could bundle it for $5 off, so it's less than $10//month to add it, so I decided it was a good deal. Now I can watch Ash vs. the Evil Dead and all the other Starz stuff-you know, in all my free time. I'm behind on damn near everything except Supergirl.
    rkwsuperstar
    rkwsuperstar

Post by rkwsuperstar Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:05 pm

Patch wrote:boo to you. - Page 4 F72Cvj3

like on both of these
    Patch
    Patch

Post by Patch Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:25 pm

boo to you. - Page 4 EkfHy7c
    Patch
    Patch

Post by Patch Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:21 pm

boo to you. - Page 4 F72Cvj3
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:12 am

James.k.Polk wrote:
    kegs wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    kegs wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:I believe it is time for a new thread and that a Halloween theme is in order.

Why not let's all post fun Halloween pictures like Gonzo's "French Kiss" costume which was awesome.

Also-- do we think Gonz is going to post pictures of himself dressed up like Vegeta?  Will he ditch the sex beard?  enquiring minds want to know...

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="HsD19vt"><a href="//imgur.com/HsD19vt">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Now they just need a C3PO Ultron.

Also, I have no Halloween pictures. I made sure of that.

How can you even see it?  The damn embed doesn't work and I can't even download/save and upload the picture directly here.  

Because my web-fu is strong!!

boo to you. - Page 4 HsD19vt

That's it! The huttbuster armor!

The logical next step after a C3PO Ultron would be an IG88 Iron Monger.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:58 pm

kegs wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    kegs wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:I believe it is time for a new thread and that a Halloween theme is in order.

Why not let's all post fun Halloween pictures like Gonzo's "French Kiss" costume which was awesome.

Also-- do we think Gonz is going to post pictures of himself dressed up like Vegeta?  Will he ditch the sex beard?  enquiring minds want to know...

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="HsD19vt"><a href="//imgur.com/HsD19vt">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

How can you even see it?  The damn embed doesn't work and I can't even download/save and upload the picture directly here.  

That's it! The huttbuster armor!
    Patch
    Patch

Post by Patch Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:58 pm

NebulaJack wrote:My therapist called me back today. She said that canceling the appointment wasn't an issue. She just feels like I'm doing well enough to not need therapy as much. We talked it over and decided to reduce sessions to once a month. It feels good to have that sorted.

Also, new poll, sticking with a theme I started yesterday.

Good deal. Glad you got it worked out
    NebulaJack
    NebulaJack
    Polk's drinking buddy
    Polk's drinking buddy

Post by NebulaJack Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:34 pm

My therapist called me back today. She said that canceling the appointment wasn't an issue. She just feels like I'm doing well enough to not need therapy as much. We talked it over and decided to reduce sessions to once a month. It feels good to have that sorted.

Also, new poll, sticking with a theme I started yesterday.
    Patch
    Patch

Post by Patch Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:47 pm

Kin Basinger is in that movie Grudge Match. She has held up for being over 60.
    kegs
    kegs

Post by kegs Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:50 pm

James.k.Polk wrote:
    kegs wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:

James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:01 pm

kegs wrote:
    James.k.Polk wrote:

How can you even see it? The damn embed doesn't work and I can't even download/save and upload the picture directly here.
    James.k.Polk
    James.k.Polk

Post by James.k.Polk Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:12 am

Patch wrote:I thought this was cool

I liked it too.

I found a cool picture but it wouldn't embed and now it has disappeared into the bowels of the imgur.
    Patch
    Patch

Post by Patch Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:22 am

I thought this was cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:31 am